Best Answering Machine Messages
Best Answering Machine Messages. (pause) i am (your name)’s answering. Hello, you have reached the number you have dialed.

If you don't have a time machine, please leave a message and i'll get back with you in the future. Then hang up and go away and leave me alone. poets are found on many tapes. For sheer directness, this is my favorite:
Leave Me A Message And Wait By Your Phone Till I Can Call You Back.
Please leave your name, number, and reason for. So if you’ve left me a message and i haven’t called. If you don't have a time machine, please leave a message and i'll get back with you in the future.
If You Do Have A Time Machine, Try Another.
Hi, you've reached [name] at [company]. Funny examples of voicemail messages. Let the customer know the.
(Pause) I Am (Your Name)’S Answering.
If we talk about answering features, it comes with things like voice. Need a funny message for your voicebox answering machine ? Hello, you have reached the number you have dialed.
I Thought These Were Funny And Thought You Would Too.
I'm unavailable right now — probably helping [type of company] get. Do not begin with the “your call is very important to us…”. Hi, you've reached [your name] at [your company].
We Will Return To Normal Business Hours On (Insert Date) And Be All The More Eager To Speak With You.
I am home, but really trying to avoid someone i don’t like. Hi, this is [your name]. Leave me a message at the sound of the tone.
Post a Comment for "Best Answering Machine Messages"